Checked out the AIDS WALK (for a few minutes anyway) it appeared to be bigger and better than last year. The group, "The Respectables" were very good and they had the crowd on their feet as you may notice in the photos below. Even SNOWBIRD couldn’t sit it out! What I like most about these "walks" (besides the benefits for the cause, of course) is the fact that it is a family thing, where not only do the kids get involved, BUT.. a lot of people bring their pets with them. I KNOW my dogs would love to go, unfortunately…I also know I would love to keep my arms in their sockets for a few more days! I did notice the VOTE NO BOOTH had quite a buzz going on, including that damn SNOWBIRD again! (SHE‚S EVERYWHERE!!) But, as long as she votes NO-ON-1…that‚s all that counts, right Renee? I believe she was doing an ad for the cause…(see photo below)
So, what do we think of THE 58 MILLION DOLLAR MA N!! (Vince Young) Maybe he needs a few BIONIC parts? I will say this, if he had been in the game against Miami, we probably would have at least won that one! Whatever happened to the TITANS being a team we were proud to have? They have been acting like a bunch of “hoodlums” lately. Do I need to remind you about Albert‚s kick in the head…. 30 STITCHES LATER!!? (Geez)
The PREDS continue to win in pre-season and their opening game is Thursday, so it‚s your last chance to “jump on this bandwagon”. (what the hell does that saying REALLY mean, anyway?)
What’s the deal with restaurants that have a smoking section without walls?? I mean, where do they think that smoke is going? (TALK ABOUT BLOWING SMOKE UP YOUR A**!!) I can SEE it for crying out loud! So, you know I am more than likely still breathing it! Maybe they should have a huge ceiling vacuum situated right above their tables. They probably wouldn’t mind anyway, as long as it doesn’t suck their cigarettes out of their hands! What about a glass enclosure for them to puff up a storm and we could watch from a distance without having to actually ‘partake’? Then, they too, may just see how good it really looks!
Dwight L. Moody "We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining – they just shine."
Well, kiddies that’s all I got for you’s this week, is it EVER enough?
Love to all,
- UPCOMING EVENTS:
- OCTOBER-2- OUT AND ABOUT BITHDAY PARTY/GAY FAVORITES @ PLAY FROM 6-8PM
- OCTOBER-3-INDIGO GIRLS @ RYMAN
- OCTOBER-5-PREDS OPENING GAME
- OCTOBER-5-CHELEY TACKET, LISA CARVER, ANNIE MOSER, WITH RACHEL OWEN @ PLAY 9PM $8 COVER
- OCTOBER-6- JOHNNY‚S B/DAY (YEEE-HAW!)
- OCTOBER-7&8-THE WHITLAND TOUR
- OCTOBER-11-COMING OUT DAY! (KICK OPEN THOSE DOORS!!heehee
- OCTOBER-21-OUT ON THE DECK THE LAST SHOW OF THIS SEASON WITH EDIE CAREY, LINDSEY HINKLE AND ROSE COUSINS
- DO N’T FORGET TO WATCH‚ THE OUT AND ABOUT TODAY SHOW‚ ON WEEKENDS
- FRIDAY NIGHT @ 8:30PM
- SATURDAY @ 2AM & 9:30PM SUNDAY @ 2AM & 10:00PM
- FOR MORE INFO ON CURRENT EVENTS CHECK OUT OUTANDABOUTNASHVILLE.COM OR