Well the PREDS did exactly what we thought they were going to do….LOST in the first round of the STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!! I TRIED to give them some positive energy, but in the end, I had to face the truth. I will say though, that for the last game we were only 3 rows back from the glass. We were sitting in what is known as the “Attack Zone”. Those guys are much bigger than they look!! (too bad the SHARKS were bigger!) (see photos) I did get a good
photo of HAMHUIS saying, what appeared to be a ‘PREDATORS PRAYER’, as the puck lay just behind him in the
blue. I have heard that the Predators now have 60 days to decide whether they will be going to another city or not. They have to be assured that they sell 14,000 tickets (a game) for next season. I think this is the wrong time to bring
this matter up, especially since they just lost in the playoffs again! Don’t you?
Did anyone catch the series ‘PLANET EARTH’ on Discovery Channel? There was some
amazing footage of animals in their natural habitats. The baboons walking
upright trudging through the water was pretty funny.
Set your TIVO for ELLEN on Tuesday. She will be having STEVIE NICKS on the show.
This will be Stevie’s first time on ELLEN. On that same show Anthony Hopkins
will be talking about his new movie “FRACTURE”.
Speaking of FRACTURE, well I did see the movie this week and it was good.
Anything with Anthony Hopkins in it is good, HOWEVER…it was a little
disappointing for me, since I figured it out early on. (of course, I DO have a
mind like a detective) I shall still give this movie 3.5 VALSTARS.
My sources tell me that the ‘MAMMOJAM Benefit’, at ‘Out On the Deck’ went very well. Wall of Jules was
amazing as usual and that 2 Chix and a Drum also performed with them. I want to
send out positive reinforcements to Bev who is facing some challenges this week,
by being in the hospital herself.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM ELLEN: Ellen asked Sharon Stone what was her dating situation
and Sharon replied, “Why? I thought you already had a girlfriend.”
Henry Ward Beecher
"Don’t look back on happiness or dream of it in the future. You are only sure of today; do not let yourself be cheated out of it."
- UPCOMING EVENTS:
- ROBIN’S BIRTHDAY WEEK!! WHOO-HOO!!
- APRIL-24-KRIS’ BIRTHDAY (SURPRISE PARTY @ GOLDIE’S DELI) SURPRISE?!!
- APRIL-24-DINING OUT NASHVILLE (NASHVILLE CARE (FUNDRAISER)
- APRIL-27-GIRL’S NIGHT OUT @ ALL AMERICAN POTTERY (YES, THAT’S RIGHT CREATING
- POTTERY WHILE EATING PIZZA) RSVP BY APRIL 24 [email protected]
- APRIL-28 O&A TAPING
- MAY-11-ZANA’S GRADUATION PARTY
- MAY-13-MOTHER’S DAY (YOU BETTER BE NICE!!)
- DON’T FORGET TO WATCH? THE OUT AND ABOUT TODAY
- SHOW ON WEEKENDS FRIDAY NIGHT @ 8:30PM SATURDAY @ 2AM & 9:30PM SUNDAY @ 2AM &
- 10:00PM FOR MORE INFO ON CURRENT EVENTS CHECK OUT outandaboutnashville.com