The Property Brothers are coming back to Nashville.
The popular renovation duo are looking for homebuyers locally who are interested in sharing their journey—with support from Jonathan and Drew's advice and guidance—to renovate a new home for the next season of the HGTV series. You will be provided with design advice and a completed renovation of 3-4 rooms in 7 weeks.
Producers require you meet the following criteria. You must:
- Be buying and renovating a ‘fixer-upper’.
- Be outgoing, energetic, opinionated, and fun with unique stories to tell.
- Need expert design and construction help.
- Have minimum renovation and design budget of $90,000+ (depending on scope of work).
- Be able to make quick decisions in order to keep to tight timelines.
- Be available for up to 7-9 days of filming (staggered over 6-7 weeks).
- Be enthusiastic about working with Jonathan and his design team who have the know-how to help create your dream home.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply and complete the online application form.
For more information, and to apply, check out this online form.
You'll want to have a number of photos on hand to support your application. Once selected, you must be available for 7-9 days of filming, staggered over a 6-7 week period. Prior to filming, you will need to be available for a Skype call, audition, house scout, emails, telephone conversations, consultation and scope of work meetings. You will receive advance notice of filming dates in order to arrange time off work. Flexibility and availability is key when it comes to scheduling.