Well, Snookie’s “BIG BIKER BIRTHDAY BASH” appeared to be quite the success.
Many of the attendees showed up in true ‘Harley Spirit”. I will say that Johnny was pushing the limit when she tried to pass off those, ‘hefty bag’ chaps as real leather chaps. Then there was Lil Tina, who took third place in the judging, of ‘Best Biker Outfit’, while strutting around in her mother’s hand-me down leather vest and donning her best DOO rag, all the while threatening me with her cue stick! ( which was a nice touch to her outfit, I might add!) see photo…and as she is ‘forcing me to say, she did whip my ass in ONE game of pool! But, NOT before I came back on her and ALMOST won. Kris and her biotch had the winning outfit.
I must admit it was quite inventive and the chain was great for flossing her teeth!
Poor Peg-a was a little disheartened when she was booed from the stage for wearing her hooded sweat-shirt. She kept claiming that they didn’t ‘get it’…she was a HOOD-lum! (surely,…they must have been too loaded to see the REALITY of this ensemble), I think Johnny called her the Grim Reaper you be In fact the judge!(see photo).
Al didn’t really dress like a biker, but she spent most of the night ACTING like one!!heehee By the way,….guess who has been replaced in, ‘THE RUBBERBANDS’? (see photo) hmmm…it really wasn’t that hard to do.
Bobby UnserNobody remembers who finished second but the guy who finished second.
Well, I am sure the INDY girls are finally happy, huh? BUT….can he really win the big one now??heehee Does ANYONE else think the Patriots threw the game??? Just a thought.
AND NOW…A WORD ABOUT THE L-WORD….GOBETTE!!!
Hell, I was starting to get frustrated!heehee Wasn’t that funny when Papi and Shane had their ‘showdown’ at the OK Corral?
Did you happen to notice that ‘strap-on’ Papi was wearing? If you ask me, I don’t think that was a, ‘straight 6 shooter’ in that holster!!
How about Cybil being turned loose in the WILD WEST? That is going to be a fun segment, Alice always gets the fun roles, just imagine what is going to happen since she will be Phyllis’ first! (that’s a mouthful in itself) NO PUN intended!heehee Next we will see Cybil’s name on THE CHART.
Is Jenny channeling Marlon Brando? Maybe she is having a character change, much in the same way Max is becoming a man? S-T-E-L-L-A—–! Doesn’t Kit know that the best way to deal with a ‘butter boy’ is a ‘butter ball’? Heehee These questions and more that will occur during this week, will be answered NEXT week…till then………
- JANUARY-26-GIRL’S NIGHT OUT MEETING @ JOE’S CRAB SHACK @ 7PM
- JANUARY-29-NISSA‚S B/DAY
- FEBRUARY-1-THE MONTH OF VAL KICKS OFF ( I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE, RIGHT?)
- FEBRUARY-1-ROBIN OPENS HER NEW STORE
- ALL ABOARD!!The O&A/Inside Out Cruise is due to set sail (see info below)More than 300 individuals have booked cabins on a fantastic cruise aboard the luxurious Costa Mediterranean, which will set sail from Fort. Lauderdale bound for the tropics on Sunday, Feb. 25 returning Sunday, March 4. For more information or to book your cruise, call toll free 1-888-403-0071.
- DON’T FORGET TO WATCH? THE OUT AND ABOUT TODAY SHOW ON WEEKENDS FRIDAY NIGHT @ 8:30PM SATURDAY @ 2AM & 9:30PM SUNDAY @ 2AM & 10:00PM FOR MORE INFO ON CURRENT EVENTS CHECK OUT THE COMMUNITY CALENDAR.