Well, gang it IS that time of year again. YES, I AM talking about making out my Christmas list! I am registered EVERYWHERE! (including BIG LOTS) so feel free to start showering me with gifts any day.
Has Rosie has gone off the deep end again? Or is she just really trying to OUT Clay Aiken once and for all? I have to say, that I agree with Kelly Ripa on this one. I would not like someone clamping their hand over my mouth whether they were gay or not!! How many times have we seen Regis put his hands over her mouth (while I am sure there have been times he may have WANTED to!) I think Rosie is trying TOO hard to push the homophobe stuff down mainstream America’s throats….sometimes…I hope she doesn’t go so far that she just becomes a HINDERANCE for us all!
WHAT ABOUT THOSE PREDS??? I am telling you, this is a GREAT time to become a hockey fan! First, the game we went to on Thanksgiving was fang-tastic! (as PREDS fans say) They scored 6 points and the crowd all gets a free taco for that! Then against DETROIT (their arch enemies) they scored six points to win it 6-2! They are on FIRE!! Speaking of the PREDS game, my photo of Billy Ray Cyrus and myself has finally come in. (See right.)
BIG NEWS FOR ALBEE JEAN THE BOXING QUEEN!! Nooo, she doesn’t have another bout coming up yet, BUT …those boxing lessons may come in handy since she was finally named manager of her own store. Between keeping the employees in line and stopping the thieves from carting off the store (or her commission checks any way)heehee she may just be very glad that she has kept in shape!
I caught an amazing documentary on LOGO over the weekend called, “LITTLE MAN”. It was done by, Nicole Conn – the film maker who did, “CLAIRE OF THE MOON” (which is considered to be some kind of, “lesbian phenomenon”) The documentary covers the birth of their son who was born premature, weighing 1 pound. It tells the story of what kind of effects this type of birth can cause for the relationship, (her and her partner Gwen) the family and the poor child that is having to fight for his life every day. You should check it out, if you get the chance.
Arnold Glasow- "Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects."
- DECEMBER-3-NASHVILLE IN HARMONY @ CHEEKWOOD @ 2PM
- DECEMBER- 8th -TEP’S ANNUAL LIGHTING OF THE COMMUNITY TREE (OutLoud! & TEP will be lighting the 2nd Annual Community Holiday Tree at Outloud!.)
- DECEMBER-15-Girls NIGHT OUT @ STOCK YARD RESTAURANT @ 7PM (please rsvp to email@example.com)
- DECEMBER 16-BEVERLY HILLBILLY ‘FAMILY’ CHRISTMAS PARTY
- DON’T FORGET TO WATCH? THE OUT AND ABOUT TODAY SHOW ON WEEKENDS FRIDAY NIGHT @ 8:30PM
- SATURDAY @ 2AM & 9:30PM SUNDAY @ 2AM & 10:00PM
- FOR MORE INFO ON CURRENT EVENTS CHECK OUT OUTANDABOUTNASHVILLE.COM OR INSIDEOUTNASHVILLE.COM