The Tennessee Performing Arts Center opened a satellite box office last Friday in The Mall at Green Hills.
A full-service box office offering subscriber ticket exchanges and tickets to any TPAC show, the new box office is located at the mall’s concierge desk, near J. Crew and Express.
“We opened our first satellite box office at Davis-Kidd over 13 years ago and it quickly became a great convenience used by many of our customers,” says Kathleen O’Brien, TPAC President and Chief Executive Officer. “When Davis-Kidd closed at the end of the year we were saddened, as were so many of our regular patrons. The new box office in The Mall at Green Hills will allow us to continue providing strong customer service to our patrons who have enjoyed an easily accessible TPAC box office in this neighborhood for so long.”
To celebrate the opening of the new satellite box office, TPAC and resident companies (Tennessee Repertory Theatre and Nashville Ballet) are offering “buy one, get one free” tickets for the following upcoming performances when purchased in The Mall at Green Hills Box Office:
· Weeknight performances, March 1-4, of Ella, a new musical featuring the life and times of Ella Fitzgerald with an on-stage band
· March 3 evening performance of MOMIX, Botanica, a modern dance performance some have likened to the film, Avatar, but on stage.
· Tuesday and Wednesday performances (April 26, 27, May 3, 4, 9, 10) of Pump Boys & Dinettes presented by the Tennessee Repertory Theater.
· Friday, April 29, price level 2 seats for the performance of Nashville Ballet’s Carmina Burana
Additional offers available in celebration of the Green Hills Box Office opening are:
· $10 off all performances of the Hitchcock masterpiece, 39 Steps, presented by the Tennessee Repertory Theatre March 19-April 2
· 20% off a price level 3 or 4 ticket to the Thursday, April 14, performance of Nashville Opera’s Carmen (offer limited to the first 30 tickets sold)
These special offers are exclusive to The Mall at Green Hills TPAC Box Office. Offers for Ella and MOMIX, Botanica are valid through February 28. All other offers are available until the day of performance; Sunday, March 6; or while supplies last.
Tickets for these shows, and all TPAC performances, may be purchased in The Mall at Green Hills Box Office during its regular business hours of 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and from noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday.