Show #1 [View Video]
Airs November 5, 6, 19, 20 / December 3, 4
- Dr. Christopher Harris from Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital talks about his recent testimony before a Senate subcommittee about a proposed Federal marriage amendment prohibiting same sex couples from marrying.
- Barbara Sanders, LCSW, talks about how to handle holiday stress.
- Sterling Wright, sous chef from Red Restaurant, tells viewers how to prepare that perfect Thanksgiving turkey.
Show #2 [View Video]
Airs November 12, 13, 26, 27
- Pam talks with John Howser and O&AN Reporter Don Schossler about Vanderbilt, its new GLBT marketing campaign, and the low ranking it got on acceptance of gays from the Princeton Review.
Jeremy talks with Keith Prince from the Hillsboro Presbyterian Church and its new Sunday school class geared towards the GLBT community.
- Brent talks with Bill Tedder from the Smoky Mountain Rodeo Association and John Wade from the Nashville GLBT Chamber of Commerce about the SMRA landing an international rodeo convention for Nashville and the upcoming GLBT Business and Life Expo.