Show #1 [View Video]
Airs May 6, 7, 20, 21
- Feature on Vanderbilt Medical School and how future doctors are being taught to maintain a non-judgmental attitude when caring for gay patients
- Pam introduces a new "roundtable discussion" with Josh, Joe, Marisa and Jerry as they talk about the upcoming pride festival and the need for a community parade.
- Jeremy talks with guests about the Brooks Fund and the upcoming travel raffle, where you can win a chance for a trip to Paris.
- Brent talks with Charles Green, a singer and songwriter
- And our cameras take to the street to ask you if you think its important to tell your doctor that you are gay or lesbian.
Show #2 [View Video]
Airs May 13, 14, 27, 28
- Brent talks with Randy Tarkington from the Tennessee Equality Project
- Pam talks with Todd and Anthony from Nashville Pride about the upcoming June 3 Pride Festival
- Jeremy and David Taylor talk about Tribe Video Bar turning four years old
- And our cameras take to the street to ask you if you think its important to have a parade at the Pride Festival