Lexus Nashville Fashion Week is recognizing the important economic impact of city’s boutiques and stores on the area’s economy by encouraging local businesses to organize more than 125 special events, trunk shows and special offers throughout the week, March
In addition, organizers have dubbed Saturday, April 2 a Citywide Shopping Day. Saturday events include a unique marketplace, the Nash Fash Dash, to give shoppers the chance to shop local with more than 20 vendors all in one location.
Also on Saturday, the Mall at Green Hills Nashville Fashion Week Celebration features fashion shows and special events at more than 30 mall retailers.
Details schedules for all events are at: nashvillefashionweek.com/boutiques. Four fashion industry panels will also take place during Nashville Fashion Week at Lipscomb University. Throughout the week, Lipscomb will display selected items from its Halston Collection in the Beaman Library. More information is available on the event website.
Nash Fash Dash
- Sponsored by whats-in-store, Yelp, Amos Gott Designs and Terrazzo
- Terrazzo (ground floor), 700 12th Avenue South
- April 2, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- more than 20 local boutiques and vendors, including Hemline, the French Shoppe, Mekong Blue, Roya, Muse, UAL, Sleeveless, Jester’s Art, and whats-in-store
- clothing, jewelry, shoes, scarves, handbags, vintage and fashion-related gifts
- mini-makeovers, DJ, Yelp photo booth and goody bags (for first 300 shoppers)