O&AN wants to send you and a guest to see Idina Menzel’s incredible show at TPAC’s Polk Theatre on Thursday, July 17! All you have to do to register for your chance to win a pair of seats is send an email to [email protected] with “Idina Menzel” in the subject line. And be sure to include a day-time phone number in your entry, so we can notify the winner.
Check out our site for an exclusive interview with Idina on Wednesday, July 16, and a review of her show on Friday, July 18.
Here’s a little more about Idina…good luck!
Idina Menzel has announced the second sting of summer tour dates in support of I Stand, her debut album on Warner Bros. Records, which was released early this year.
After performing several shows on the east coast in April and making a very special appearance at the 2008 National Memorial Day Concert in Washington D.C., Menzel embarked on a second series of U.S. tour dates which began June 18.
Produced by Grammy-Award winner Glen Ballard, I Stand is a mix of powerhouse pop tunes and touching balladry written by the Tony-Award winning singer and actress, who is beloved by fans the world over for her rich, soaring voice and knockout star turns in the blockbuster musicals Rent and Wicked.
The album’s first single, “Brave,” has been hailed by Billboard as “ascending to the stratosphere, amid gratifying skyscraping production.” In April, Menzel’s concert at New York City’s Rose Hall was recorded for an upcoming special on PBS.
For all the latest news about Idina, including streaming audio and video, photos, and messages from the star herself, please visit her official Website, www.idinamenzel.com.
Idina Menzel’s upcoming tour dates are as follows, with more to be announced:
- 7/17 – Nashville, TN, James K Polk Theatre
- 7/20 – Cary, NC, Koka Booth Amphitheatre
- 7/21 – Charlotte, NC, McGlohon Theatre
- 7/23 – Richmond, VA, The National
- 7/25 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Parker Playhouse
- 7/26 – Orlando, FL, House of Blues
- 7/27 – Tampa, FL, Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
- 8/1 – St. Louis, MO, The Pageant
- 8/4 – Milwaukee, WI, Northern Lights Casino
- 8/6 – Chicago, IL, House of Blues
- 8/7 – Detroit, MI, Gem Theatre
- 8/9 – St. Paul, MN, Fitzgerald Theatre
- 8/12 – Denver, CO, Newman Center
- 8/14 – San Francisco, CA, Palace of Fine Arts
- 8/15 – Los Angeles, CA, Wiltern Theater