Nashville’s first annual Rugby Ball capped off an eventful inaugural season for the Nashville Grizzlies Rugby Football Club Sunday, Dec. 3 at A Catered Affair on Church Street.
The event honored the club’s MVPs, officers and ubber-Coach Shannon Bustillos for their contributions during training and matches versus the Charlotte Royals, Atlanta Bucks and Chicago Dragons.
Grizzlies President Doug Sladen and Vice President Daryl Woods presented an engraved beer flute to each of those recognized for their contributions to the club on and off the pitch.
Honors awarded include:
- Most Team Spirit Eddie Lightsey
- Most Improved Player Chris Sanders
- Most Valuable Forward Mike Wright
- Most Valuable Back Ryan Davis
- Most Valuable Player overall Michael Kiggins.